Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Almost, Almost Famous

You've heard the great news I see... I'm almost famous, almost. So I was reading some USCL news and I saw they linked to a post from the Boylston Chess Club Weblog which mentioned my powers of ESP... N-like predictions. Now if only they would just let me post straight on the USChessLeague site, then maybe I'd really be almost famous, for now I'll have to settle being where I am. Maybe my opportunity is not so far as I logged onto ICC the other day only to see "curtains" had put me on his notify list (For those of you who don't know, curtains is USCL commissioner IM Greg Shahade), but then it seems he removed me from his list without any comment. Oh well, my regular readers (Do you exist??) know that this is the only place worth coming to for US Chess League predictions, I encourage you all to check out tonight's US Chess League games and support the league.

No comments: