Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Welcome

So I just got through initially setting up this blog. Right now my USCF rating is 2111, my goal is to make master and keep improving. I hope to document my quest here along with my thoughts on the chess world and some reports from recent events. Currently I'm a senior in college so while I am busy with my studies, I still make plenty of time for chess, I figured I'd publish some of my ideas out there and my thoughts on the state of chess. If you have something you'd like to see here, let me know, maybe I can do it. As for reaching my goal, I plan to go in to some detail of how I actually study and train for tournaments. I plan on putting up a little biography of my chess experience so far here sometime soon so if nothing else, you can look forward to that.

No comments: